Thank you very much for visiting WELLAUD TRADING COMPANY LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “this website” or “we”). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the details of this website Privacy protection policy to protect your rights, please read the following carefully:
- Collection and use of personal data
- We value the privacy of our customers. We will not collect any unnecessary personal information from you except for providing services to customers and your account created on this website or company.
- When you are using this website, you will need to register an account for purchase product, our service and our contact, we may need to request you to provide you personal information for creating account, including your name (English, Chinese), gender, phone number, email address, delivery address, payment information and etc.
- If you provide us with erroneous or false information, it will have a chance to affect the services and quality of services we provide to you.
- By registering an account on this website, you agree that we are responsible for all the activities performed by your account, and you are also responsible for protecting the security of your account and password. If you find or suspect that someone has misappropriated or used it without your authorization, please notify us immediately and we will try our best to solve the problem for you.
- We have the right to terminate any account at our own discretion. If this happens, we will send you an email to notify you of the termination of your account.
- How to collect, process and use personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will consider the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; without permission, this website will not use it for other use.
- When you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires on this website, we will provide personalized services to respond to your inquiries, comments or complaints, and will retain your name, email address, contact information and time used, etc.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP address of the connected device, time of use, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services, this record is an internal application and will never be published.
- We will also use the information for marketing purposes. For example, the company will provide customers with the latest information or news in the form of emails, and may also share information and data with third parties for different purposes (including promotion). The data will not allow the identity of the customer to be disclosed and identified.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but not involved Information about specific individuals.
- You also agree that the company may disclose and transfer (only in Hong Kong) your information for the purpose of providing services, such as managing the company’s customer database and hiring third-party logistics services to provide delivery services to customers. All third-party service providers are responsible for the confidentiality of the company, and third-party companies may not use their information for any purpose (including direct marketing purposes).
- Data protection
- The host of this website is equipped with various information security equipment such as firewalls, anti-virus systems, and necessary security protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access your Personal data and related processing personnel have signed confidentiality contracts. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be punished by relevant laws.
- External links on the website
- This website provide Internet links to other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, the privacy protection policy of this website is not applicable to the linked website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
- This website may include other websites and resources that are not managed or prepared by us, and we have no control over these websites and resources, so we will not be liable for any loss, damage or allegations caused by this.
- Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
- This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
- The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and reveals your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action necessary.
- Conducive to your rights.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, it will perform its duty of supervision and management to outsourced vendors or individuals.
- In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function you use to High, you can reject the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the website to fail to execute normally.
- Amendment of privacy protection policy
- Our privacy protection policy will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website. You should also browse and read the terms and conditions regularly to avoid untimely information.
- Data access and correction
- If you want to check and correct your personal data, you can send email to us. When we received you request, we will according to your request to help you.
Email : [email protected]
Whatsapp : +852 6462 1707
- If you have any question, send email or Whatsapp us always welcome.
Email : [email protected]
Whatsapp : +852 6462 1707